H. Robert Miller – USA
Experienced manager in textile supply-chain. Deep background in executive management, sales, marketing, purchasing/sourcing, logistics, research/development, public relations, sustainability, and web presence.
JANUARY 2018 TO PRESENT
PRESIDENT, HRMNY INTERNATIONAL, LLC
Sales agent for textile and industrial fibers and yarn.
Consulting and referral services.
Corporate board director and shareholder.
MAY 2020 TO PRESENT
INTERIM CHAIRMAN, NATIONAL SPINNING CO., INC.
Chairman of Board of Directors of privately held manufacturer and distributor. National Spinning Co., Inc. has 4 divisions: yarn spinning, nonwovens, consumer products, and real estate. Board represents shareholders including founding family and ESOP participants.
AUGUST 1977 TO DECEMBER 2017
NATIONAL SPINNING CO., INC.
From the past to present: mill trainee, salesman, product manager, VP sourcing, director export sales, VP marketing, division general manager, corporate VP, Vice Chairman. Developed new suppliers, markets, customers, marketing strategies, brands, logos, and internet presence. Helped discover, integrate, and grow acquisitions.
MBA (FINANCE), NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
BACHELOR OF ARTS (ENGLISH), UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER
Speaker of student senate, independent entrepreneur, active musician, fraternity officer.
- Supply-chain development, quality control and maintenance.
- Development of markets, products, and customers.
- Proven effectiveness in matching customer needs with product/service benefits.
- Strategy, execution, follow-up.
- Tenacious, dedicated manager who listens, synthesizes ideas, communicates, and acts.
- Creative and independent, yet strong team player.
- Deep industry connections.