NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
PROTECH first evaluates and assesses the strengths and competitive advantages of a client company and its current market position – from there-on, it assists it to identify fresh concepts and new sectors. This identification of project ideas is done after close examination and analysis of the capability of the client company and arranging optimal business positioning for it.
We have worked with more than a hundred companies in the sub-continent, assisting them to set up projects in diverse sectors such as textiles, chemicals, light engineering, food, electronics and electrical products, to name just a few.
MARKET RESEARCH SERVICES
PROTECH’s strength in Market Research lies in its intellectual capital which is constantly marshalled towards delivering innovation and high performance for its clients. The division is manned by a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals, adopting a disciplinary approach to research.
For further information kindly visit our Market Research website
INDIA ENTRY STRATEGY
As one of the fastest growing economies of the world, India offers unique and diverse opportunities in virtually all manufacturing and commercial sectors. Added to that, its market size, geographical location, favorable demographics, availability of skills in management, technology and an abundant availability of skilled labour force, free press, well established judicial system for fair and quick settlement of business disputes, make it one of the most preferred destinations for foreign investment.
Our considerable experience, insight and knowledge of the Indian business environment have positioned us to assist international companies, to plan and implement their India-entry strategy. Our teams of consultants have the necessary skills and experience to provide customized solutions to international clients, seeking entry into India.
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICES
These relate to the preparation of detailed project reports, loan applications, negotiations with financial institutions for projects and a range of other financial services which include :
- Liaisoning with Financial Institutions / Commercial Banks for Long Term Loan / Working Capital Loan.
- Assistance in Placement of Equity with Venture Capital Funds / Institutional Investors / Other Equity Funds.
PROJECT FEASIBILITY & LOCATION STUDIES
This is that part of our advisory services which assists companies to determine the feasibility of the project and where, in the Indian sub-continent, the project should be located.
JOINT VENTURE & TECHNICAL COLLABORATION
- Identification of Indian/Overseas partners
- Facilitating and assistance in negotiations
- Formulating and drafting of agreements
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
PROTECH provides advisory services to assist Indian and international companies for acquisitions and mergers, in and outside India through :
- Identifying business opportunities in the area of mergers & acquisitions.
- Due diligence studies
- Asset and Enterprise evaluation.
- Working out transfer pricing
- Terms of payment
A complete project can be conceived, planned and implemented by Protech on a Turnkey basis in terms of working out and presenting :
- Market Research
- Detailed Project Report
- Technical/Marketing collaboration/Joint Venture
- Loan Syndication / Equity Placement
- Tendering for and finalization of Architect & Civil Construction Contractor
- Obtaining Government Clearances
- Monitoring the implementation of the Project