Chandra, as popularly known in the welding industry, is a technocrat who graduated from Sardar Patel University, Gujarat.
Chandra has more than 45 years of experience in setting up of projects from conceptualization to commissioning and thereafter managing the factory. Besides manufacturing, Chandra has more than two decades of experience in marketing of engineering products.
Chandra has conceptualised and commissioned projects in the following areas:
- Setting up of projects in Welding Industry (MIG-TIG torches, Gas Regulators, a wide range of welding accessories for branded OEMs and replacement market globally)
- Setting up of projects in White Goods and Brown Goods
- Setting up of projects in Consumer Electronics
Chandra has extensive experience in marketing of engineering products. He has implemented lean manufacturing system in many factories, all across India.
Chandra has extensively travelled Europe, USA, Gulf countries, Russia, China and Taiwan for:
- Marketing engineering products.
- Technology evaluation exercise, selecting of machines and equipment for setting up of projects
Visited several White Goods and Consumer electronics manufacturing companies in Europe, Hong Kong and China to study the mass manufacturing techniques and processes for setting up high productivity manufacturing plants in India.