M. SHakil Mallick
Shakil Mallick, Senior Vice President with Protech India, has more than 25 years of experience in the following areas:
Business and project management services
Joint Ventures, Strategic Business Alliance, Mergers & Acquisitions, New Project Development and Market Research,
Supply chain management services
Servicing international textile companies, brands and retailers in sourcing textiles and garments from South Asia.
Widely travelled in India and overseas for client servicing and business negotiations.
Professional skills and capabilities
- Ability to conceptualize new projects and plans for diversification and expansion of business.
- Partner search for technical, marketing and financial collaboration.
Business negotiation for closing of business deals.
- Preparation of all kind documents for business collaboration / tie-ups– MOU, LOI and final agreements.
- Preparation of techno-economic feasibility report for new projects and bankable project report for loan application.
- Writing market research report.
- Company valuation for M&A process.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Aligarh Muslim University, India in 1994 with major in finance and marketing.